SR Consultants Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SR Consultants Community

A forum created by Consultants for Consultants, to be used to educate, encourage and empower!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» FB Shelf Reliance Independent Consultant
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby lschnabel Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

» Advice on getting a website
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby lschnabel Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 pm

» Wyoming or Panhandle Nebraska?
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby lschnabel Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 pm

» Super easy onion soup
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby TiffanyG. Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 pm

» Alaska? Anyone?
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby tsimshiangoddess Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 pm

» Egg Nog with Powdered Eggs
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby bevdalton Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

» Newbie Here From North Carolina
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby bevdalton Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 pm

» The new bill
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby ab.SweetandSimple Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 pm

» Your Own Home Store Blog
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby mccrearonan Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm

» Who's in Kansas?
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby JessO. Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm

» Washington
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby SherryM Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:21 pm

» Arkansas Consultants
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby Misty Vaughn 3791 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm

» Howdy Yall From Texas
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby pitzismom Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 pm

» Massachusetts!
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby Kerrie Rousseau Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm

» E-vite issues
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby lifeinazoo4 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm

» Hello, Anyone Here?
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby lifeinazoo4 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

» Northern California
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby Krisi Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 am

» Thrive Milk Shakes
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm

» Sale on Duct Tape and Rope
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 am

» I redid my blog
Problems With Tracking Numbers Emptyby admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Problems With Tracking Numbers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity_47

Infinity_47

Problems With Tracking Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems With Tracking Numbers   Problems With Tracking Numbers EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm

I have had issues with tracking numbers too. It has shown on the site that they have not shipped but I got them anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://angiethrivesavingsoregon.shelfreliance.com
drrichard

PostSubject: Re: Problems With Tracking Numbers   Problems With Tracking Numbers EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I have noticed that larger orders are getting shipped on multiple days - I have one order with 11 boxes that was actually shipped on three different days. I got a real suprise when the first four boxes showed up on saturday and found the other seven boxes will be delivered on Tuesday or Thursday.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems With Tracking Numbers   Problems With Tracking Numbers EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

SR's shipping confirmation system is so screwed up! I had a large order from a couple of weeks ago. I got an email on Thursday saying it had shipped. It showed up on Friday! It was my stuff so I was really happy to see it, but the tracking numbers on the boxes were not the ones emailed to me. And what came in said there was 13 boxes...I got 9. The tracking numbers that was emailed to me says there is 10 boxes. I called to verify that the order was not put in twice. It has only been charged to my card once so who knows!! I did have some back ordered, but not 10 boxes worth. AND there are two orders that are sitting in my LR that my Account on the SR page doesn't even show as having shipped yet. Go figure! Some of them growing pains I guess! HAHAHA Still lovin it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivingtexasmama.com
Krisi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems With Tracking Numbers   Problems With Tracking Numbers EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 pm

This has happened on my own orders as well. One of them still doesn't have tracking numbers - but I got the order. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivefoodhomestore.com
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Problems With Tracking Numbers   Problems With Tracking Numbers EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Has anyone else noticed that there is a problem with the SR tracking numbers? I called Wed to check on a customers order. They had been telling me several days in a row that is should go out "tomorrow". One Wed they told me it still had not gone out, but on Thurs she messaged me that she got it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivingtexasmama.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems With Tracking Numbers   Problems With Tracking Numbers Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems With Tracking Numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SR Consultants Community :: Websites and Blogs :: Shelf Reliance Website-
Jump to: