SR Consultants Community

A forum created by Consultants for Consultants, to be used to educate, encourage and empower!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Southeast United States

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marierussell

Southeast United States Empty
PostSubject: Southeast United States   Southeast United States EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:21 pm

I am looking for consultants in the Southeast United States particularly Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Southeast United States   Southeast United States EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 pm

My sponsor lives in Dallas, GA. Her name is Jennifer Manley. Need her number? I dont think she has registered on here yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivingtexasmama.com
marierussell

PostSubject: Thanks!    Southeast United States EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I am just curious where every is in the southeast because it's feels like I am lone consultant out here!

If she's comfortable with giving me the information.
Back to top Go down
SarahP

PostSubject: Re: Southeast United States   Southeast United States EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm in East TN

perkins(dot)sarah5(at)gmail
Back to top Go down
KarenLucroy

PostSubject: Re: Southeast United States   Southeast United States EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 am

Hi, I'm brand, spanking new with Shelf Reliance. I'm in Umatilla, FL, northwest of Orlando.

I'm still trying to figure out the pricing structure! Seems a little complicated, or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Southeast United States   Southeast United States EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:05 am

Welcome Karen! I will try to make a post over in the price list forum this afternoon to hopefully explain it better to it. It's not as hard as it seems, sometimes it is just how it is explained that makes it confusing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivingtexasmama.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southeast United States   Southeast United States Empty

Back to top Go down

Southeast United States
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SR Consultants Community :: Consultants :: Consultants By State-
Jump to: