SR Consultants Community

A forum created by Consultants for Consultants, to be used to educate, encourage and empower!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sun Oven Advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol

Sun Oven Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Oven Advice   Sun Oven Advice EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Not sure if you have found the info on the sun oven, but a while back I googled the manufacture, and they had a short video clip about it............
Back to top Go down
pattid3

Sun Oven Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Oven Advice   Sun Oven Advice EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 am

bart@shelfreliance.com Bart Mills is your go to guy for all emergency products. He is quick to respond back, too. Usually always the same day. He is very detailed on the products. I would email directly to him.
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin

Sun Oven Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Oven Advice   Sun Oven Advice EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

No but I am interested in more information about it - I think that is an awesome idea!

Carol

Sun Oven Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Oven Advice   Sun Oven Advice EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm pretty sure our other forum mentioned someone who just bought one.....and they also included their blog...but I just can't remember who........
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Sun Oven Advice Empty
PostSubject: Sun Oven Advice   Sun Oven Advice EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 pm

sunny Does anyone have any experience with our Sun Oven? I have a customer asking about it and I don't have one, so I don't know! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivingtexasmama.com
Sponsored content

Sun Oven Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Oven Advice   Sun Oven Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun Oven Advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SR Consultants Community :: PRODUCTS :: Emergency Products :: Food and Water Products-
Jump to: