SR Consultants Community

A forum created by Consultants for Consultants, to be used to educate, encourage and empower!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MKVance

WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD Empty
PostSubject: WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD   WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:48 am

Hi all! I'm so glad I came across this forum! I'm a new consultant in Harpers Ferry, WV. I'm within a 1 hour drive to Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD. My mentor is in SE Virginia so I don't think there are many, if any, consultants near me in MD, VA, WV, or SW PA. Thanks, Michelle
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD   WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:49 pm

WELCOME MICHELLE!!!

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrivingtexasmama.com
mjisrn

PostSubject: I'm in Maryland   WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi Michelle,

I am also a new consultant. I live in Laurel, MD, just between DC and Baltimore. There are a couple of consultants in my area. One is my sponsor, but she is moving soon. I am looking to connect with other consultants in this area also. Keep in touch.

Mary Jean
Back to top Go down
Carol

PostSubject: Re: WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD   WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Hello Michelle and Mary Jean.

In in VA.........my mentor and her mentor are both in VA as well......(I'm in Prince William County....and they are about an hour or so away in either direction)

SR once said that if we can get at least 20 consultants in the area, then they start doing a corp. sponsored training.......one of the big wigs would come this way Wink

Carol
Back to top Go down
mjisrn

PostSubject: Re: WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD   WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Jason Norton MAY be coming near the end of June. His sister lives here and she is moving, and may come for a visit. Keep your ears open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD   WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD Empty

Back to top Go down

WV - Eastern Panhandle - close to Northern VA , DC, Baltimore, MD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SR Consultants Community :: Consultants :: Consultants By State-
Jump to: